7.09.2014

Seashore Album


This is my own Sea Album I made yesterday 
with whole the SeaShore Collection from Prima.
I am totally in love with the colors and patterns. 
The embellishments just rock! 
I have waiting a while before use the collection 
but at least had a while to make the album 
where I will put photos from my seashore holidays at Białogóra. 
The place is divine and the pictures will match perfectly with the beautiful papers. 
Just take a look now and I will be back again when I put the pictures in :-)








I'd like to join the challenges:
Wyzwanie nr10 Warstwowo at Craftbar (okładka albumu ma 7 warstw)
Wyzwanie Ramki at AltairArt
#94 Tag You're It at Sugar Creek Hollow
Tags at Divas by Design
Favourite Season (tell us why) at As You Like It (love Summer because of the temperature, longer days and holiday time!)
and Clique Kits September Challenge at Clique Kits