14.03.2015

Hello Sunshine



 Hi everyone! 
Nice to see you at my place!
Today I'm sharing a "new technique" card made for IBS.
The new technique was for me making the sun out from small pieces of papers.
First I sized the yellow paper with the card and then marked half of sun and the rays.
After that I cut off the sun and the strips of rays and trim them down a little bit just to have free space between them. Next I sewed every strip on my sewing machine and glued to the card.
After I put one layer of the sun with some glue dots and stamper the HELLO Sunshine on a second one which I glued as a second layer. Lastly I stamped Happy Birthday and add some pearls. 
Hope you feel a little bit inspired and will show us your "new technique" projects.












 IBS products:

http://www.inspiredbystamping.com/collections/new-stamps/products/big-hello      Inspired by Stamping Sweet Pea Stamp Set