7.03.2016

Crazy Cats Art Journal - Simon Monday Challenge



Hello everybody. 
It's Monday so it's time to a new challenge at 


This week we want you to show us your OWN MADE BACKGROUND!
We showcasing Darkroom Door products but there is no need to use them.

As always Simon Says Stamp is giving a voucher of $50 to shop at the greatest Simon Says Stamp Store




I have made a rocky background as a playground for my Crazy Cats family.
They are so happy about it. Just take a look at  them...
I'm totally in love with this amazing stamps, as for a cat lover, there couldn't be anything sweeter than that. They will appear in my projects a lot. 


First I covered some part of my watercolor paper with Crackled Paste
Afer that I melt the Embossing Paste with the Black and Smoke distress inks.
I put the mixture through the Rocky Template. Then I lightly add some background sky and ground colors. 
I stamped randomly Polka Dots Rubber Stampby Darkroom Door .
In the end I put colored Crazy Cats with the 3D foam










Supplies:





Thank you for stopping by.
See you next week!