9.05.2016

Emboss It - Simon Monday Challenge



Hello! This is the reason I love Mondays: 

Today's theme is EMBOSS IT

I love to see all the talented DT girls projects and wait for yours.

As always there is a $50 voucher to win and spend 
at the greatest Simon Says Stamp Store.


My card is all embossed and mainly inspired by the clear embossing technique shown by my DT colleague Barbara here! It's my first time using this great technique and will try it again for sure. This is so much fun. 


First I sprayed all the base with Dylusions Ink Sprays
After that I put the Embossing Ink through the Prima stencil,
sprinkled with Clear Embossing Powder and melted with Heat Tool. 
I covered all the surface with Black Paint by Dylusions
Stamped randomly Rough It Up and Stitched stamps, 
covered by White Powder and heated. 
I cut some Wildflowers dies out form a cardstock 
misted with Dylusions Sprays
Using the same sprays I colored a piece of cardstock and cut Happiness
All the die-cuts were fixed with 3D foam dots.
Finally I splashed all the card with White Paint.